13 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Tsamadou Beach

An old famous hippy destination

Hi fellows,

     I started with the beauties of Samos and I am gonna continue with it. I spent two awesome months there and now I wanna go and live there every summer. A part of me will be missing if i will not be spending the whole summer in this small paradise which is located so close to my own country.
   
    Before showing you how breathtaking the Tsamadou Beach is, I wanna talk a little it about how this well i could get to know the island.

    I started to believe in Karma there; because I was a wreck emotionally when I first went there, and thanks to Karma, I was as lucky as i could have never ever imagined. I had the best of everything there! I even got a job by just a pure luck! I was the only Turkish Tour guide of Samos. Once a week, I was having an island tour with the Turkish people coming from Izmir. Thanks to my job, besides being paid very well (way enough for my drinks in Hippy's for a week) I also had the chance to see places i had never seen, or the amazing food i had never had the chance to eat. In my following posts, you will see how wonderful life i had there. Like Italians say: La Dolce Vita!

    Tsamadou Beach, Samos

When I first saw here in my first time in Samos in 2011, I just felt like I was in a fairy tale. It is... Tsamadou is located at the North of the island just next to the other amazing beaches like Lemonakia, Avlakia, Tsabou.


During the 80s, the beach was very famous among the hippies and the nudists. Greek men often used to come and watch naked tourists from  the top.  Still the right part of the beach is for the nudists. On the left side on the other hand, there are very well organized beaches and beach bars where you can eat and drink without paying for the umbrellas and chairs. The prices are not high as you might think so by looking its beauty. As all the organized beaches in Greece,  here you pay normal prices for what you eat or drink. You can drink a Espresso Freddo Metrio (my favourite) for 3 euros and spend the whole day there.




This beach bar is called Navagos. I just love it.


If you ever have the chance, don't ever miss it!

H.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder