13 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Corinth Canal

The narrowest channel

Hi,

    During my return from Italy in 2011, I used the ferry from Ancona to Patras which provided me amazing weeks in Greece before I entered Turkey from Kusadasi.
Here is wikipedia link for some info: Corinth Canal

   I was lucky enough to be able to stop in Corinth Canal which literally amazed me.


Those are taken by me.



Bungee jumping in Corinth is a very famous activity.


I walked down to see and I really really wanted to jump. On the way I was almost persuaded to do so! Jump there, pack, and continue my trip.


There was a Polish boy who was about to jump when I got there.


It was then when I realized I cannot do it! Seeing a guy jumping and falling down that fast, I freaked out!


I know that once I couldn't and I still do not feel comfortable to try bungee jumping; however, I am sure of myself that I will be able to jump one day; because bungee jumping is on my list to do before I die...

H.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder